Interior Window Painting Services
Not only do windows bring natural light into a space, they can highlight your homes details and be a focal point of a room. You can freshen up a space and draw people’s eyes across the room, making the space feel bigger, just by putting a coat of paint on the windows.
Also, over time your window frame, sashes and trim can all take a beating from the sun’s rays. Regularly inspecting for cracks, blistering and chipping can help protect your windows and keep your space beautiful.
We recommend satin or semi-gloss paint sheens for windows, dependent on your taste.
Best Buy works diligently to sand, tape, clean and prepare all of your windows’ surfaces prior to paint so that you get a thorough, professional paint job that will last for years to come.
Our 9 step process for interior window painting is:
- Inspect surfaces for trouble areas and imperfections
- Protect surrounding surfaces
- Remove chipped paint and spackle as needed
- Sand rough areas / fill nail holes
- Clean the surface to prepare it for paint
- Caulk area as needed
- Apply primer to sashes, frames, muntins, and window trim
- Apply 2 coats of paint or stain
- Clean and remove any protective barriers once the job is complete
As always we are dedicated to your satisfaction with the work we do. That’s why we consult with you throughout the project to ensure you’re completely satisfied. Our teams take seriously being welcomed into your home or office, so we work hard to keep a tidy workspace and clean up any trace of our work once we’re finished.
If you are looking to give your windows a fresh coat of paint in one room, or throughout your residential or commercial space, consider Best Buy Painting. Send us a message or call us at 216-255-5134 to set up a consultation and discuss project details.