Water Damage Repair
Water damage can happen to your walls for a variety of reasons and when it does, the result is usually discoloration, and bubbling, peeling, flaking paint. We’ve perfected a step by step process to evaluate, repair and repaint water damage on walls and ceilings so that you’ll never know the problem was even there.
Our team of professionals follow a multistep process that includes:
- Inspect surfaces to evaluate the level of damage
- Cleaning the area and allowing it to dry
- Scrape and remove any bubbling, peeling and flaking paint
- Cover the area with KILZ primer to seal the surface
- Add spackle to smooth and ready the surface
- Sand the area once the spackle has completely dried
- Apply primer
- Apply 2 coats of paint
If you’ve got water damage in your commercial or residential space, give Best Buy Painting a call today to schedule a consultation and estimate. We can help restore the function and beauty of your space to make water damage a distant memory. Send us a message or call us at 216-255-5134.