Professional Door Painting
When we talk about “high-traffic areas” most people think about flooring, but the truth is one of the busiest places in your home from a traffic perspective are your doors. Over time doors can get grimey build-up, scuffs, nicks and the paint can become chipped and worn.
We recommend satin or semi-gloss paint sheens for doors, and just like your windows, this is completely dependent on your taste.
Best Buy works diligently to sand, tape, clean and prepare your doors and trim surfaces prior to paint so that you get a thorough, professional paint job that will last for years to come.
Our 8 step process for interior door painting is:
- Inspect surfaces for trouble areas and imperfections
- Protect surrounding surfaces
- Remove chipped paint and spackle as needed
- Sand rough areas / fill nail holes
- Clean the surface to prepare it for paint
- Apply primer to entire surface, including sides
- Apply 2 coats of paint or stain
- Clean and remove any protective barriers once the job is complete
We want you to be happy, so just like we always do, we’ll consult with you throughout the project to ensure you’re completely satisfied. We work hard to keep a tidy workspace and clean up any trace of our work once we’re finished because we recognize being welcomed into your home or office is a privilege.
If you’ve got questions or would like more information or a quote, send us a message or call us at 216-255-5134 to set up a consultation and discuss your projects details.