Aluminum Siding Refinishing
Aluminum siding has been around since the 1940’s and was considered a great option for homeowners because of both it’s low-maintenance waterproofing abilities and its insulating properties. It was the high-tech alternative to traditional wood siding because it offered the same look as it’s ancestor without the maintenance requirement.
While it was followed in the 1950’s by vinyl siding, there’s nothing that says if you live in an aluminum sided home you need to replace your siding. It’s still easy on the eyes and on the wallet. So if your concern is simply that the paint has chipped or the color has faded over time, a professionally done paint refresh can but just what the doctor ordered.
Over nearly two decades in the industry, our team has perfected a process to refresh your aluminum siding to look better than new.
- Inspect surfaces for peeling or flaking paint
- Chisel out old caulk and replace it with fresh material
- Cleaning the entire surface to remove any dirt or residue
- Protect any non-paint surfaces including any landscaping, driveway or entry surfaces
- Prime your home with galvanized metal etching primer to ensure good adhesion.
- Spray apply 2 coats of top quality acrylic latex paint
Ready to refresh your aluminum siding and give your home new beauty and elegance? Give us a call or send us a message today for a free consultation and estimate.